Student Exchange Programs
Short-term or long-term possibilities of exchange programs for students and communities with common interests in various fields like health, tourism, science, technology, and other educational and learning interests.
1) Enable opportunities for aspiring students with programs that facilitate the exchange of common interests, thoughts, career aspirations, and talent and learning all across various destinations in Asia.
2) Learning and mentoring opportunities for students in various fields of interest in their academics and career objectives in key destinations and institutions of excellence across Asia.
3) Explore opportunities for internships, short to mid-term assignments, research, and apprenticeships in various fields of learning.
1) Encouraging youth to explore the professional life creatively through unearthing different ways of seeing the business world.
2) Stimulating curiosity in meeting and interacting with persons of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
1) The necessary tools and knowledge to understand the components of business culture and professional life.
2) Friends and network connections that may last a lifetime.
3) Clarification of personal values, beliefs and life goals.
4) Appreciation and understanding of the business community.
5) Opportunity to engage in reflective, analytic, and participatory involvement that will allow individuals to respond to career and cross-culture requirements.
6) An authentic understanding of career requirements and the need to develop relationships within the professional community.
This is a career defining opportunity for young aspirational students to brush shoulders with great leaders and experts, and to experience benchmark practices with leading institutions in various fields of businesses. Students will have a deep, hands-on experience that will examine the values and beliefs of business management, performance, and culture through the use of exchange, meetings, projects and/or visits.
Faculty Exchange Programs
Short-term or long-term possibilities of exchange programs for faculty members and teaching communities with common interests in various fields like health, tourism, science, technology, and other educational and learning interests.
1) Enabling sharing amongst institutional leaders, department heads, faculty members, and trainers on the best practices of imparting quality knowledge delivery and program management.
2) Identifying management techniques and leadership abilities for functions of large institutions, associate programs, new faculties, and introduction of new programs.
3) Studying for the creation of infrastructure and the expansion of the best institutional experiences and governance